Users may not create topics, posts, or private messages containing or relating to the following material (especially pertaining to Motorola copyrighted software, unless you want Motorola to come along and shut this site down):
- Listing for sale or trade of, or links to sites offering for sale or trade of, or giving away, Radio
Service Software (RSS) or Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Profanity, pornography, defamation, or slanderous remarks directed towards any individual or entity
- Commercial advertising (except in the Batboard Vendors forum, as approved by the Admin/Mod Staff)
- Any other items which may be deemed as offensive
If any topics, posts, or private messages containing or relating to the aforementioned material are brought to the attention of the Admin/Mod Staff, they will be deleted.
Additional FAQ items appear here in Forum Rules. Please review them for posting guidelines and further clarification.
The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!
Moderator: Queue Moderator
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 9:07 am
- What radios do you own?: HT750, Saber I, II, III
- Location: Central Florida
Anybody ever hear of a T1605CM? I think it is a base but I'm not sure....
- Batboard $upporter
- Posts: 847
- Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Waipahu, Hawaii
My two bits worth
I don't have my manuals handy, but a T1600 series is a remote control unit. Not a tranceiver.
Glen W Christen
- Posts: 203
- Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2001 4:00 pm
- Location: Glen W Christen
T1605 is a TONE remote: PL capable (ie: monitor function tonel.
Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests