endofliferadios.com

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

TomSlick

endofliferadios.com

Post by TomSlick »

AKA "All Season Distribution", Andy Kazulak. They sent a letter to my fire company soliciting to buy our old gear. Anyone dealt with them?
tuckerm

Re: endofliferadios.com

Post by tuckerm »

I have not dealt with them, but they have an Altavista built website that looks pretty sketchy.
Schrodinger's Radio: It is simultaneously too loud and too quiet, but you will never know which until someone transmits.
TomSlick

Post by TomSlick »

Yeah, it's about as bare-minimum as you get - they couldn't even be bothered to get some decent stock photos on it. And I'm not keen on "we'll pay you half up front, half when we get the equipment" deal.
SteveC0625
What radios do you own?: CDM's, CP's, CM's, and more

Post by SteveC0625 »

I am always leery of websites that don't give a phone number, email address, and actual street or mailing address. This one gives nothing except a form to fill out for them to contact you. All my red flags are up on this one.
MTS2000des
What radios do you own?: XTS2500, XTS5000, and MTS2000

Post by MTS2000des »

Goes to a VistaPrint Placeholder...sounds like a great place to send stuff to and never see anything again.
Better chance of getting paid on http://www.brokenstolenradios.com
The views here are my own and do not represent those of anyone else or the company, the boss, his wife, his dog or distant relatives.
tsunami_australia
What radios do you own?: too many to list here apparent

Post by tsunami_australia »

You would be better off donating the gear to a self funded charity somewhere. They are more likely to respect the gear and your privacy (codeplug info) and it would be a massive boost. At least then you've given the gear to some decent people needing the boost who will help others with it rather than taking the money and running.
akazulak
New User

Post by akazulak »

Hello, I am the owner of this company. We have purchased from hundreds of satisfied departments across the country, and would be more than happy to provide references to any legitimate department seeking them. As far as the comments above regarding our website, we are a small family run company, and I have not spent a lot of advertising dollars on the site in the past. That being said, there are some legitimate points that were made here on the site quality, and we have made improvements, and are working to make more. Thank you for you interest.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”