Maxtrac Options ???

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Satelite

Maxtrac Options ???

Post by Satelite »

Hello:
Had a 32 ch 40 watt UHF maxtrac brought in today that a customer wanted it programmed for Ham band and tweaked.
Just for info he did buy it off fleabay but its a good working radio and I had no issues deleting QCII and others to bring it back to normal programming he wanted so no problems> Model number D44MJA7JA5AK
But when I was in the radio I as before saw the sticker on the bd that gives model number serial number radios tx rx feqs and tones etc.
On the sticker it listed 4 additional options that the radio has.
I normaly never pd much attention to those when I repaired the maxtracs in the past and the customer did ask what the options were.
Hmmm my brain says I don't know but ill look it up in my maxtrac repair manual see what they are I said.
Well ill be danged if I cant find them in the manual so now hes got me wondering myself out of curiousity.
Does anyone have a list of the maxtrac options or what the following options actualy are ?
B71CB B124AG B383BQ B561AU These are the four options on the sticker listed.
Is there an option listing in the maxtrac repair manual im missing ?
Thank you
Satelite
escomm
Queue Moderator

Re: Maxtrac Options ???

Post by escomm »

Those will be order options. Mic, power harness, bracket, packing etc
Satelite

Re: Maxtrac Options ???

Post by Satelite »

Hello:
Talk about a let down.
I thought they might mean some special options of some sort :-)
The radio didn't do anything special noticed so well yeah makes sense too.
Satelite

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”