Retaining clip for Waris mobile charger

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

hobbes

Retaining clip for Waris mobile charger

Post by hobbes »

I have a a Waris mobile charger (NNTN7618) that I've inherited that I'd like to install. It's going to get mounted horizontally in an SUV on a cabinet in the back. The only problem is that the bungee cord that is used to restrain the radio in the charger is missing the metal clip (the one that is installed on the bungee and fastens over the edge of the charger to hold the radio in place). If the charger were going in vertically I would't care, but since this has to be installed horizontally I'd rather not have the radio fall out of the charger every time the truck accelerates. Does anyone know if Motorola even makes a replacement for this clip, and if they do, what the part number might be?
hobbes

Re: Retaining clip for Waris mobile charger

Post by hobbes »

Correction, the charger is RLN5233, the non-Impres version. Looks like they moved to a nylon strap for the newer version.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”