Looking For Service Manual

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Wyphy
New User

Looking For Service Manual

Post by Wyphy »

Greetings all, long time lurker, first time poster.
Thanks to all for the info I learned here over the years.

I'm looking for a Motorola service manual that is just about impossible to find. No dealers seem to have it (discontinued) and no luck finding digital copies online either.
I've seen other threads here, and other usual suspect forums, searched Google, and called several shops and no dice.

Will take whatever you've got, paper or digital version.
Glad to pay photocopy costs for paper manuals, or just buy it outright if you don't need it any more.

6864110R14 - CDM 1550LS+ 200MHz/700MHz Detailed Service Manual

Cheers.
CircleBat

Re: Looking For Service Manual

Post by CircleBat »

Might be available on mol..

Circlebat
jackhackett

Post by jackhackett »

CircleBat wrote:Might be available on mol..

Circlebat
Not that I could find. No longer available to buy, and all they have in the manuals section is the basic service manual.
CircleBat

Post by CircleBat »

i see the cdm mobile detailed service manual on MOL... but not the frequency that you requested..
Wyphy
New User

Post by Wyphy »

The LS+ manual is it's own critter, unfortunately, and as Father Jack said, they just aren't available anywhere that we can find.
I do have the basic service manual, which is helpful, though doesn't cover everything I want.

I have one or two other leads that I'm hopeful of, but don't know if they'll amount to anything.

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”