Location of DIstribution Center

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Jongage
What radios do you own?: Alot of old Motorolas

Location of DIstribution Center

Post by Jongage »

Was curious on the location of the battery distribution center for public service batteries. I have to order about 150 for the XTS series and we are driving back from a deployment to florida and we might have to go back.

If they come from Texas or anyplace close to the 10 freeway I might pick them up instead of playing expensive overnight shipping charges.
We are currently in Phoenix
-JG
escomm
Queue Moderator

Re: Location of DIstribution Center

Post by escomm »

Elgin, IL...
Jim202

Post by Jim202 »

Have you looked at Tessco? Thought they were in Phoenix. They carry a number of portable battery types.

Jim
motorola_otaku

Post by motorola_otaku »

Tessco has warehouses in Maryland and Vegas. From my experience small stuff like batteries usually comes from Vegas.
escomm
Queue Moderator

Post by escomm »

motorola_otaku wrote:Tessco has warehouses in Maryland and Vegas. From my experience small stuff like batteries usually comes from Vegas.
The Nevada warehouse is in Reno/Sparks. Actually it borders the airport, it's amazing how much hardline they're storing out there :lol:

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”