Harris xg-75 7-800

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

kd5hqf
What radios do you own?: xts,xtl,spectra,trbo

Harris xg-75 7-800

Post by kd5hqf »

Any harris guys that could pm me ? I just bought this hand held and cannot use it due too it being 7-800. I would really like to know its worth as too where i can sell or trade it.

Thanks
Rod
tuckerm

Re: Harris xg-75 7-800

Post by tuckerm »

You try checking eBay prices or any radios sold here recently?
Schrodinger's Radio: It is simultaneously too loud and too quiet, but you will never know which until someone transmits.
kd5hqf

Post by kd5hqf »

I keep a pretty close eye here, dont see many harris radios. Ebay has one of the xg-75 radios, just wasnt sure if anyone here had any suggestions. Researching seems too point as too not many on the market. Maybe good maybe bad.
alex
Administrator

Post by alex »

The market (if I had to guess) is tied to the features in the physical radio. If you can get in to the menu and choose features you should see a list of numbers. Like 01, 10, 31, 32, which like a Motorola flash code they equate to what the radio is able to do. Google Harris Feature Code or something similar to find the online listing of what number = what feature. If you happen to get to a point where you have all the EDACS features and P25 Conventional I don't think it will be worth all that much. If it has P25 trunking then it is a matter of finding a buyer who will pay the price to get it.
The Radio Information Board: http://www.radioinfoboard.com
Your source for information on: Harris/Ma-Comm/EFJ/RELM/Kenwood/ICOM/Thales, equipment.
kd5hqf

Post by kd5hqf »

Thank You Alex, i do have the feature set breakdown, i know this isnt the thread too really post it i dont guess.
Ireally enjoy batlabs and have for years! I Really appriciate what this forum provides in experience and knowledge. I ran across this Radio very reasonable but have no use for 7-800 mhz and harris i have no experience with. Its a very nice looking radio and probably will serve someone well. I now need to go too offer it up too someone who can use it on the buy/sell/trade thread... and figure out the img thing again..lol

Again thanks so much!
Rod

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”