- Listing for sale or trade of, or links to sites offering for sale or trade of, or giving away, Radio
Service Software (RSS) or Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Profanity, pornography, defamation, or slanderous remarks directed towards any individual or entity
- Commercial advertising (except in the Batboard Vendors forum, as approved by the Admin/Mod Staff)
- Any other items which may be deemed as offensive
If any topics, posts, or private messages containing or relating to the aforementioned material are brought to the attention of the Admin/Mod Staff, they will be deleted.
Additional FAQ items appear here in Forum Rules. Please review them for posting guidelines and further clarification.
Moderator: Queue Moderator
I have an off-topic question, trying to identify a Motorola Service Monitor.
I have it listed as an R2048D/HS/FASC.
Does anyone know what family this model belongs to and what features it has?
Thanks very much for any assistance!
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2003 6:41 am
- What radios do you own?: What's a radio?
- Location: Westerville, Ohio
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 7:30 pm
- What radios do you own?: Kenwood, Yaesu, ICOM, Motorola
- Location: Lost in Northern Illinois
you can SORTA use the unit as a tracking generator - just set the duplex offset to 0.
poor dynamic range, but it works in a pinch
my 2048 had all encryption algos in it - it could do dvp, dvp-xl, des, des-xl and fascinator.
"You can do whatever you want, there are just consequences..."
IF SOMEONE PM'S YOU - HAVE THE COURTESY TO REPLY.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], RadioSouth, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests