- Listing for sale or trade of, or links to sites offering for sale or trade of, or giving away, Radio
Service Software (RSS) or Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Profanity, pornography, defamation, or slanderous remarks directed towards any individual or entity
- Commercial advertising (except in the Batboard Vendors forum, as approved by the Admin/Mod Staff)
- Any other items which may be deemed as offensive
If any topics, posts, or private messages containing or relating to the aforementioned material are brought to the attention of the Admin/Mod Staff, they will be deleted.
Additional FAQ items appear here in Forum Rules. Please review them for posting guidelines and further clarification.
Moderator: Queue Moderator
Ive been given the task of checking the model # on all my Dept Ht1000's We are trying to see which models are Narrowband compliant. I know the DN models are but are the CN? Can the CN's be bumped up to a DN with the narrowband if they arent. Can they be cloned or is that a labtool fix?
We have a few BN and very few AN's Those may be headed to the reserve rigs soon.
- Posts: 3304
- Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 4:59 pm
- What radios do you own?: XTS2500, XTS5000, and MTS2000
- Location: Atlanta, GA.
- The Pager Geek
- Posts: 1235
- Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2002 10:31 pm
- What radios do you own?: Disney FRS
- Location: Conventional Hell
BN,CN,DN are ALL Narrowband compliant. They will all do 12.5khz spacing.
HOWEVER, if you are going to use a "splinter" channel IE: 155.0025, 154.1075, 155.3925 you MUST have a DN version radio. Only DN will accept those freq's.
Search the forum, it's been covered many times...
- Posts: 2334
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:15 pm
- What radios do you own?: HT1550's, X9000's, CDM1550's
- Location: Central Indiana
I never check PM's so don't bother, just email me.
I won't reply to a hotmail, gmail, aol or any other generic free address, if you want me to reply use a real address.
STOP ASKING ME FOR SOFTWARE OR FIRMWARE, I JUST FORWARD ALL OF THE REQUESTS TO THE MODERATORS
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], mike666, Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests