Users may not create topics, posts, or private messages containing or relating to the following material (especially pertaining to Motorola copyrighted software, unless you want Motorola to come along and shut this site down):
- Listing for sale or trade of, or links to sites offering for sale or trade of, or giving away, Radio
Service Software (RSS) or Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Profanity, pornography, defamation, or slanderous remarks directed towards any individual or entity
- Commercial advertising (except in the Batboard Vendors forum, as approved by the Admin/Mod Staff)
- Any other items which may be deemed as offensive
If any topics, posts, or private messages containing or relating to the aforementioned material are brought to the attention of the Admin/Mod Staff, they will be deleted.
Additional FAQ items appear here in Forum Rules. Please review them for posting guidelines and further clarification.
The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!
Moderator: Queue Moderator
- New User
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:00 am
- Location: Pembroke Pines, Florida
I need the schematic for a Motorola N1275A UHF mobile amplifier. I am looking to "By-Pass" the TX / RX relay and dedicate it for transmit only low-power repeater use. If you have the schematic in PDF or other format, please email to kp4bm (domain at) bellsouth.net.
It will be greatly appreciated.
Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests