Visar Charger

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

lancerice
What radios do you own?: GM300's, GM350's, Visar's

Visar Charger

Post by lancerice »

I have a dual visar charger, i have brand new batteries but when i put the radios on charge both the led's flash red slow with one radio fast with two radio's,
when i plug the charger into the mains with no radio's in the led's will flash red green red green then go off,
any help please
RadioSouth
Batboard $upporter

Re: Visar Charger

Post by RadioSouth »

The red/green back and forth three times is normal on power up. It's a dual sequential charger (charges one pocket at a time, the pocket that is on standby will blink red while the other charges). Try putting in just one and see what you get and we'll go from there.
Will

Post by Will »

Lancerice,

The Visar dual charger will over charge batteries left in the charger more than an hour after the charger goes Green.

Remember to remove the batteries promptly.
lancerice
What radios do you own?: GM300's, GM350's, Visar's

Post by lancerice »

both the lights flash red all the time when the batteries are in the pod, with one battery in one light will flash slow with two batteries in both lights will flash fast, they will never go green except from when i plug it in with no batteries in, it will flash red green 3 times then stop untill i put a battery in, but it will not charge the batteries, there are new batteries that i have charged twice each over the last week, but the last time i charges them i pushed the ptt button on one of the radios and the lights did turn off then come back on, would this of short circuted in side the charger?

thanks for your help lance
kato56

Post by kato56 »

Will the newer dual charger P/N BC6LMVIR01 charge Ni-MH batts ???

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”