Changes to Codeplug Supersite

The General forum is where users can discuss any topic regarding Motorola communications equipment - hardware, software, etc. There are also several focused forums on this board, so please take the time to ensure that your questions doesn't fall into one of those categories before posting here!

Moderator: Queue Moderator

phillipsc84

Changes to Codeplug Supersite

Post by phillipsc84 »

Hello to anyone who comes across this. I would like to announce here to anyone that uses the Codeplug Supersite that in the future I will be making yet again some more changes to the site. I have gotten some feedback about the new system and the login and registration system. I am hoping to redesign the whole site to be more easy to navigate and reduce some of the "extra" coding and resources it uses. I should be able to migrate all the users over so that no one has to re-register. I also would like to announce "unofficially" that the name will most likely be changing over to just codeplugs.com. its simpler and more easily found. I will of course be keeing the codeplugsupersite.com site address up to keep the confusion low and make sure people can still find it. I welcome any sugestions that anyone has since most of the users here are the users of codeplugsupersite. Thanks for reading and please donate any codeplugs you may have to help keep the site useful for everyone.

-Phillip
wavetar
Administrator

Re: Changes to Codeplug Supersite

Post by wavetar »

Made sticky for a while.
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.
ces911
What radios do you own?: APX8000,NX5210

Post by ces911 »

Whats the web site???
I monitor my PM's, So I should reply fairly quick...
phillipsc84

Post by phillipsc84 »

its codeplugsupersite.com It was having some issues I noticed but is back up and working now.
Bigfella237

Post by Bigfella237 »

G'day Phillip,

Love the website, it's helped me out in the past mainly for research purposes, it's great to find codeplugs with full-featured flashcodes so I can look at options within CPS that may not be present in any of my flashcodes.

Anyway, I have a suggestion... could there be a separate section/category for uploading S-Records rather than just codeplug files? Or can this be done already (sorry, I haven't visited the site for a little while now)?

I've noticed more and more people working with srecs lately and although most would be able to convert a codeplug to an srec themselves, it may be useful to have examples of them readily available?

Thanks again,
Andrew
phillipsc84

Post by phillipsc84 »

You can absolutely upload s ecord files to the site. I will look at making a separate section on the newest version of the site for this if it's a big enough demand for these files types.
CommJunkie
New User

Post by CommJunkie »

I just went there and everything is blank??
VolFireJunkie
New User

Post by VolFireJunkie »

Good morning Phillip,
Seems that the site is down or redirecting. Not complaining, as I love the theory behind it and appreciate the time you donate to the cause. Hopefully this is a temp issue. I'll check back regularly.

Regards,

Adam

Return to “General Motorola Solutions & Legacy Radio Discussion”