Motorola Comtegra phone accessories

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

firedog359
What radios do you own?: MA/COM KMC-300,ICOM F50V

Motorola Comtegra phone accessories

Post by firedog359 »

Hello all,I don't think my original post on this took so I'm resubmitting it.I have an L1926A comtegra dispatch console that i am trying to find a phone patch card/kit,handset and cradle,and an original power supply.I've made up a power supply using a 5 pin MIDI cable and a laptop power supply but it would be nice to have the original one.I collect and display vintage and older public safety equipment and I hope to set this unit up and use it as a telephone in my display room.
Thanks for any and all help.
wavetar
Administrator

Re: Motorola Comtegra phone accessories

Post by wavetar »

It "took", it just hadn't been approved by a mod or admin yet. Based on your post count & time on the board, I've upgraded you to a registered user so your future posts won't need to be approved.
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.
firedog359
What radios do you own?: MA/COM KMC-300,ICOM F50V

Re: Motorola Comtegra phone accessories

Post by firedog359 »

Thank you for the upgrade.I hope to be an active,involved member for a long time.A note on the handset/cradle kit,the original oart # in the manual is RLN4543A for the handset and RLN4544A for the cradle.It doesn't look like I'm going to find one but I have run across an HMN1086B handset kit that looks like it may work.Is anyone familiar with this kit and it's compatibilty with the Comtegra?

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”