MTR2000 PA component layout

This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

mogman

MTR2000 PA component layout

Post by mogman »

I am looking for the component layout of the HP VHF PA particularly the location of R4560 and R4564.
Thanks
Jim202

Re: MTR2000 PA component layout

Post by Jim202 »

mogman wrote:I am looking for the component layout of the HP VHF PA particularly the location of R4560 and R4564.
Thanks

There is not a lot of service manual information floating around on the Internet that you can download. I did find a comment about the PA that you might want to read if your looking to convert one on VHF to the ham band. Go here on the repeater builders site: http://www.repeater-builder.com/motorol ... index.html and see if anything there might help.

Jim
mogman

Re: MTR2000 PA component layout

Post by mogman »

Thanks, I did find some time ago an article on changing the PA ID, but no layout of the board was given, probably can figure it out knowing the original values but would be easier with some documentation, there is a very basic block diagram in the manual I have that references the PA ID but not much useful information there.

Return to “Base Stations, Repeaters, General Infrastructure”