- Listing for sale or trade of, or links to sites offering for sale or trade of, or giving away, Radio
Service Software (RSS) or Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Profanity, pornography, defamation, or slanderous remarks directed towards any individual or entity
- Commercial advertising (except in the Batboard Vendors forum, as approved by the Admin/Mod Staff)
- Any other items which may be deemed as offensive
If any topics, posts, or private messages containing or relating to the aforementioned material are brought to the attention of the Admin/Mod Staff, they will be deleted.
Additional FAQ items appear here in Forum Rules. Please review them for posting guidelines and further clarification.
This forum is for discussions regarding System Infrastructure and Related Equipment. This includes but is not limited to repeaters, base stations, consoles, voters, Voice over IP, system design and implementation, and other related topics.
Moderator: Queue Moderator
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:38 pm
- What radios do you own?: HT1550 v/u, FT-817, IC-Q7, etc
Is there any way to modify the line input/output board for hi-Z on the receive line output? I can't find a schematic for the board, and it doesn't have the options of the international CLN1204 board.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest