Minitor II or III receiver board project?

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Mikey
What radios do you own?: CDM1550 LS+, HT1250, MCS2000

Minitor II or III receiver board project?

Post by Mikey »

Ok, this may sound stupid but I have a bunch of old Minitor 2 and Minitor 3 pagers laying around and I have a project where I need a simple little receiver. Due to space constraints I need just the receiver board and not the whole pager in there. Does anybody know the pinouts on either of these receiver boards so I can just supply power to the receiver board after I take it out of the pager and make it work? all I need is power and antenna going in and audio coming out, that's it? is this possible?

Mike
KC9MDQ
What radios do you own?: Motorola,Vertex, Kenwood

Re: Minitor II or III receiver board project?

Post by KC9MDQ »