- Listing for sale or trade of, or links to sites offering for sale or trade of, or giving away, Radio
Service Software (RSS) or Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Profanity, pornography, defamation, or slanderous remarks directed towards any individual or entity
- Commercial advertising (except in the Batboard Vendors forum, as approved by the Admin/Mod Staff)
- Any other items which may be deemed as offensive
If any topics, posts, or private messages containing or relating to the aforementioned material are brought to the attention of the Admin/Mod Staff, they will be deleted.
Additional FAQ items appear here in Forum Rules. Please review them for posting guidelines and further clarification.
This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.
Moderator: Queue Moderator
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 446
- Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:46 am
- What radios do you own?: CDM's, CP's, CM's, and more
smotoapco25 wrote:i received a working Min.V the case is trashed belt clip broke off and some genus superglued the battery on is there a refurbish kit ? before i order a battery and charger
I've never heard of a specific refurb kit for the V, but you can buy replacement cases. If you have a MOL account, you should be able to get them there. If not, check Ebay, there's usually several listings. If you poke around, you may find other pieces, too.
I don't believe Motorola ever sold parts for the Min 5? Due to FM/IS? Any cases you find will not have this cert and no shop has the cert so if FM/IS is important this is something to keep in mind
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest