Minitor amp charger power connector

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

ffexpCP

Minitor amp charger power connector

Post by ffexpCP »

I’m looking for the power connector on the back of the minitor amplified chargers. I need both male and female ends.

RadioShack doesn’t have it in their parts drawer- I already checked. Anyone have a part number from mouser or similar?
n3zix
New User

Re: Minitor amp charger power connector

Post by n3zix »

The Minitor 5 Amp charger part number?
ffexpCP

Re: Minitor amp charger power connector

Post by ffexpCP »

I'm looking for the 2 pin 12V power connector on the back of the amplified chargers. It is between the antenna and accessory connector.

It looks like the same connector is used on the Minitor 2 and 3 / 4 amplified charger. I don’t know about the Minitor 5 charger as I haven’t seen one yet.

What I want to do:

I want to use the accessory connector to activate a table lamp. I have an external relay for that. But I need a power source for the relay and I was planning on using 12v off the charger’s power plug. I don’t want to cut and splice the cord, so I was hoping I could find a male and female ends and make my own inline splice.

Did I explain it well enough or still am I still clear as mud?

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”