Advisor Gold

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

paemt
New User
What radios do you own?: XTS3000

Advisor Gold

Post by paemt »

Trying to find a place that can program a unication alpha gold with a certain frequency and capcode (COUNTY FIRE). Does anyone have any links or recommendations on where to go for this?

I was considering just buying one off of ebay that says free programming, but not sure how reliable they are.

The frequency I need is 152.1800 and capcode is 0630803

Is that all that I need to program in to start receiving the pages? I am assuming the baud rate is 1200???

Thanks in advance, I am used to the minitors, but these alphas are a whole new beast.
sourapple613

Re: Advisor Gold

Post by sourapple613 »

Paemt,

If your still looking I might have an extra pager that I could send off to you that will fit your requirements.

How much are you looking to spend on this project?
paemt
New User
What radios do you own?: XTS3000

Re: Advisor Gold

Post by paemt »

sourapple613 wrote:Paemt,

If your still looking I might have an extra pager that I could send off to you that will fit your requirements.

How much are you looking to spend on this project?
Hey I did get a pager. Thank you.

Only problem is the capcode on the back of the pagers are the individual capcodes, not the group capcode that receives the county fire pages. So now I am trying to find a programmer so I can add a capcode to my pager. Proving to be a pain in the butt because I don't want to spend $200 for a cradle/UPI that I am gonna use once.

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”