Minitor v will not communitcate "pager Read Error"

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

tommyb1129
New User

Minitor v will not communitcate "pager Read Error"

Post by tommyb1129 »

I have been searching the forum and can't find anything so i'm sorry if someone finds a post on this. I have the motorola minitor v programming cradle and I read a post on the homemade programming which he uses the radio shack scanner programming cable which i purchased and have hooked up the same way as described in the post. I am running windows 7 I have installed the drivers set the baud rate at 1200 the com port to the correct port but no communication no matter what i do. I have tried adjusting the usb delay, and everything that i can think of it takes like ten seconds to tell me there is a communication error which makes me think it must be talking i must just have something set up wrong. If anyone has any information that could possibly help it would be greatly appreciated
Tommy

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”