Minitor vs Director question

This forum is focused on discussing Digital and Voice paging equipment, protocol's, infrastructure, and Motorola specific hardware used. Please refrain from discussing different ways to monitor the digital paging systems due to the legalities of such.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

EHSmedic
New User

Minitor vs Director question

Post by EHSmedic »

Hey there guys, I am looking for some help. I am looking at an Ebay auction that to me is giving me extremely contradictory information so I am looking for your expertise

Here is the Auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Director-Minitor-II ... 1c1a212df6

Description:

Director Minitor II SV VHF

MOTOROLA PART # H03ZVC1222AC
Plus Desktop Charger (Motorola Part # NRN 4985B)

This auction listing is for a Motorola VHF Band (148-159.99 mHz) Minitor II pager with STORED VOICE and VIBRATION, currently set up for 153.7400 mHz. Great for POLICE or FIRE or EMS personnel. Recently removed from local department usage. In addition this auction includes a AMPLIFIED charger, hardwired for A/C. for the pager

So my first question would be.... Is this REALLY a Minitor or is it a Director because the description says both...?
Second question.... My understanding was that Minitor 1 and 2 did not have Vibration capabilities yet this claims to have it...?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"Ambulance Dispatch"
MOTO_LR

Re: Minitor vs Director question

Post by MOTO_LR »

When I look at the eBay listing you reference, the seller lists the model as H03ZVC2468AC...
This model number is a VHF High Band Director II SV.
With the Director II SV, vibe was standard.
Without contacting the seller, I would say this is definitely NOT a Minitor II SV.

You can add vibe to a 1-channel Minitor II SV. This was not a factory option.

We have a number of really nice VHF Minitor II SV pagers in stock and every model of Minitor II charger.
What frequency and tones do you need?
I would be happy to give you a quote on a Minitor II SV pager guaranteed working on your frequency and tones.
Email us with your requirements.

Bob, CLARKCOMM

Return to “Motorola Digital and Voice Paging”