Ledco CF-19 Dock

Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other PS/Emergency response equipment can be had within this forum.

Discussions regarding legalities of lights, usages, and different state laws and regulations regarding warning equipment are not permitted.
See the announcement inside the forum for more details.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

NSPD
What radios do you own?: Motorola FR50!

Ledco CF-19 Dock

Post by NSPD »

I bought a used Ledco CF-19 dock (dock only) with the intention of converting to that platform from the CF-29.

The dock has a strange threaded DC power connector on the back of the dock right above the monitor connection. It has a large center connector.

Do anyone know the part number for the cable that connects to this? I have a Lind power supply already and I cannot find a part number for this cable to run from the power supply from the dock, nor can I find any documentation.

Anyone have any ideas?
Jake
Apu

Re: Ledco CF-19 Dock

Post by Apu »

My notes say it is a PA1555-2154 FB, output rated at 15VDC at 5.5A and has a 15A, 32V mini-fuse.

Can you save me from asking someone to take a picture of the dock and trying to figure it out for myself? Any idea what the WWAN and GPS antenna connectors on the dock are? SMA? RP-SMA? All I can find online is "dual hi-gain" and that isn't very specific.

Return to “Vehicle Warning Equipment Discussion”