SoundOff Flashback rear flasher for Impala wiring needed

Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other PS/Emergency response equipment can be had within this forum.

Discussions regarding legalities of lights, usages, and different state laws and regulations regarding warning equipment are not permitted.
See the announcement inside the forum for more details.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

egrams

SoundOff Flashback rear flasher for Impala wiring needed

Post by egrams »

I am looking for a wiring diagram or instructions for Soundoff's flashback rear flasher for police package impala's. I have a 2000 and it doesn't have the plug and play connectors on it so I was just going to hard wire it in. Can anyone tell me where to connect everything?

Thanks
chipjumper
Batboard $upporter
What radios do you own?: XTS5000 for work

Post by chipjumper »

Put me on the list for that same request. Note that if you call Soundoff they will fax you or talk to you about this for free. I just haven't had a chance.

"A pint of sweat saves a gallon of blood." -Patton
FireCpt809
What radios do you own?: Alot..

Post by FireCpt809 »

under the passenger side hinge there is a harness along the trunk side wall. The Dark green and Yellow are the right and left brake and turn signals. The light green that goes up to the trunk lid is the back up lights. Cut the dark green and yellow wires. The yellow wire from the flasher goes to the right brake light. The pink goes forward to the brake circut. The blue wire goes to the left brake light. The orange goes to the brake circut. The red gets tapped into the light green reverse but dont cut into it. The green on the flasher is ground. The white is power some flashers if its a solid state have a brown wire that goes to a switch.

Return to “Vehicle Warning Equipment Discussion”