LED lightbar

Discussions regarding lighting, sirens, and other PS/Emergency response equipment can be had within this forum.

Discussions regarding legalities of lights, usages, and different state laws and regulations regarding warning equipment are not permitted.
See the announcement inside the forum for more details.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

tcash158

LED lightbar

Post by tcash158 »

I have one of the knock off led lightbars that is the same style as the code 3 2100 series except mine has screws that hold the top down. I need leses for this bar can anyone help me find a dealer for these?
ka8ypy

Re: LED lightbar

Post by ka8ypy »

It might help if you give us a make and model number off of your bar as what you describe could be anybody.
rwo978
1 Warning for RSS/CPS Wanted/For Sale/Links

Post by rwo978 »

I'm sure it's a no name. Any dealer that sells the same KO bar should be able to get parts. Maybe check around eBay??
Ryan
ka8ypy

Post by ka8ypy »

Even knock offs have a model number of some sort, and you wouldn't believe the number of different knock offs of just the 2100 and the different lenses there are. I get asked this question 2 - 3 times a month and have seen at least 6 different lenses and fasteners.

How many screws hold the cover on?

Do they line up with anyone else's cover?

It's not as cut a dried as it sounds, hence needing to know the model number or manufacturer to be able to provide the correct covers.

Dan
Slick Top Solutions
rwo978
1 Warning for RSS/CPS Wanted/For Sale/Links

Post by rwo978 »

I had one of these. It came with no stickers/markings what-so-ever.
Ryan
tcash158

Post by tcash158 »

Same here no stickers or markings I have no idea what kind it is and it has 4 screws per top piece total of 12.
ka8ypy

Post by ka8ypy »

Let me see what I can find.

Return to “Vehicle Warning Equipment Discussion”