ML900 battery issue

This forum is dedicated to the general computer related issues we all come across on a daily basis, such as e-mail/Internet/Operating System/virus/spyware, etc questions & problems.

As we are primarily a radio discussion group, your mileage may vary on the responses.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

cms1126

ML900 battery issue

Post by cms1126 »

Hello All,
I just replaced the battery in my ML900 and its having some issues charging. Sometimes it will charge up to 91% just fine and other times it will charge for 20 seconds and then switch to ac power and not go back to charging. Is there some battery calibration i need to do in the BIOS? Any one else have these problems?
Pj
What radios do you own?: X9000 thru APX

Re: ML900 battery issue

Post by Pj »

A brand spanking new battery or just new to you?
Lowband radio. The original and non-complicated wide area interoperable communications system
FirstIF

Post by FirstIF »

Is anyone else that is still buying HKNN4004A ML900 batteries from Moto getting "old" batteries, the date code is a year or more older? For instance I bought batteries a few months ago and the date code was from 2010. They say not to worry, they were conditioned and the warranty period will start at the purchase date.

Also, the batteries are still pricey for the lifespan. The Moto Ml batteries do not seem to be as good as other OEM laptop batteries, such as Dell or HP. Is it just me?
cms1126

Post by cms1126 »

brand spankin' new
Pj
What radios do you own?: X9000 thru APX

Post by Pj »

I received a new one back in June? I'll take a look at the date code later when I get a chance
Lowband radio. The original and non-complicated wide area interoperable communications system

Return to “Computer/Technical Assistance”