Trbo error #1214

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

arlojanis

Trbo error #1214

Post by arlojanis »

I programmed a CM300d model AAM01JQH9JC1AN last November with CPS version 11.0, bulid 596. I received another CM300d with the same model number last week. I tried to clone the archive into the latest radio and got error #1214. The explanation is " the source archive contains features which cannot be written to the device, please purchase and activate these features then try again." Neither radio has any options. What is the problem? My CPS will read and write to the new radio OK.
"The world runs on radio."
FatBoy

Re: Trbo error #1214

Post by FatBoy »

I had similar issues with a cp200d. I had to update the firmware in the unit. Barring that, you will have to drag and drop all the items from one to another. FB
......I understand what the package says sir, but you cannot talk 28 miles with 3 AA batteries.......

Return to “Radio Programming”