Unable to address scan info on LCD MT2000 III

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Lake Trader
New User

Unable to address scan info on LCD MT2000 III

Post by Lake Trader »

Hi, I tried to research on the board but could not my particular problem addressed. I did, however, learn some interesting things.

But on to my problem. I am programming an MT2000 via RSS. I have 3 scan lists programmed, with the "A" concentric switch set for Scan and the "B" position blank. I do not have any user programming enabled. I have 3 zones and when I turn the scan on, I do get the "Z" on the LCD. The scan lists basically are comprised of various channels mirroring the 3 zones.

I have read that the Scan status can be viewed on the LCD. The only thing I can get there is Zone. Also, I am also wondering how each scan list can be turned on or off. I hope I have given enough information. If you take the time to read this, it is much appreciated. I have been changing the various settings for the last 2 days!.................Jim

Return to “Radio Programming”