Mts2000 out of band programming

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

jusromaine
New User

Mts2000 out of band programming

Post by jusromaine »

I here asking. I have a mts2000 uhv model one with the frequency being 450-520 I think it is an S in the model number I tweet the cps software to were I could put in a 444. Frequency in. Is there any type of tuning that needs to be done? To be able to rx and rx on them frequencies. Thanks
Justin
jusromaine
New User

Re: Mts2000 out of band programming

Post by jusromaine »

jusromaine wrote:I here asking. I have a mts2000 uhv model one with the frequency being 450-520 I think it is an S in the model number I tweet the cps software to were I could put in a 444. Frequency in. Is there any type of tuning that needs to be done? To be able to rx and rx on them frequencies. Thanks
Justin
I am sorry, Should have looked at what I wrote.
I would like to know, I have a MTS2000 FLASHport Model I. With the Frequency being 450-512. It Is an S Model. I have edited the CPS Software to Were I can UHF Split "403-470". Now would I have to tune my radio any due to the frequency Split? Or is that too much of a split for my Radio to handle.
Thanks
RadioSouth
Batboard $upporter

Re: Mts2000 out of band programming

Post by RadioSouth »

Jedi's usually do about 10 MHz out of band with good results without tuning. Won't go much past 10 even with tuning, the hardware is self limiting.

Return to “Radio Programming”