Systems Saber refusing to scan

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

Radio Intelligence Agency

Systems Saber refusing to scan

Post by Radio Intelligence Agency »

Hi guys,

I hope there´s still one or more folks around who remember some details about the Systems Saber when it comes to programming.
For some reason I seem to be unable to figure out why my WHCA Systems Sabers have a problem with the scan funktion. They do scan but with open squelch on each personality in the scan list. When scan is activated the radio simply stops on each channel and squelch noice is present on every channel in the list. When scan is deactivated the radio then acts normal again. I have added only one single scan list in this Codeplug. The channels in the list are both pl and csq channels.

I´ve been away from these rather Oldschool thiggies for at least ten years so plz excuse me being a little rusty.

What could I be doing wrong in the RSS?
Keep it under your hat.

Man´s got to know his limitations.

Return to “Radio Programming”