removing LTR channel from PR400?

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

eboe

removing LTR channel from PR400?

Post by eboe »

i have some 16 channel PR400's with 10 channels that i programmed into them. the 11th channel is an unused LTR channel that i don't want in there. i'd like it to give the "bonk" tone from 11 thru 16 so users know that it is not an available channel. right now it only bonks from 12-16 because 11 is still in there. is there any way to remove it?

thanks
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce and brave man, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain
Lake Effect

Post by Lake Effect »

Try going to LTR Talkgroups and delete existing group.
wavetar
Administrator

Post by wavetar »

Lake Effect wrote:Try going to LTR Talkgroups and delete existing group.
Yep, that should work.

Todd
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.
eboe

Post by eboe »

ok, thanks for making me feel stupid. LOL. that was too easy. i tried deleting the site or something earlier and it wouldn't let me, saying at least one is needed or whatever. i guess i never tried to delete the talkgroup. ...still learning my way around the PR400's CPS. i'm used to the Waris CPS.

thanks again
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce and brave man, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain

Return to “Radio Programming”