CDM1250 VHF CPS reading error

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

lherron2

Post by lherron2 »

I am able to read all of my HT1250 UHF radios and CDM1250 UHF radios but for some reason I am getting some type of memory error with my VHF CDM1250. I run windows xp home. Please help
wavetar
Administrator

Post by wavetar »

Could you post the exact error? Hard to say otherwise. Also, what version CPS are you using?

Todd
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.
lherron2

Post by lherron2 »

Sorry about that. The error code is ERROR 4-1379

and in the bottom right of screen it shows INVALID FREE SPACE %1

Hope you can help and thanks for answering so quickly.
lherron2

Post by lherron2 »

cps version is R06.05.00
wavetar
Administrator

Post by wavetar »

That error normally means the radio & CPS are for different regions. For example, you have North American CPS, and the radio might be a Latin American or other region. There is a registry modification for can do to make the CPS work for all regions:

http://batboard.batlabs.com/viewtopic.p ... try+region

Todd
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.
lherron2

Post by lherron2 »

yes I seen this but I am not computer literate enough to where I understood what I needed to do. Can you explain step by step how to do this
lherron2

Post by lherron2 »

you can e-mail me directions to lherronjr@sbcglobal.net or I am willing to call and get directions from you
jwb8734
What radios do you own?: To many Motorola and Vertex

Post by jwb8734 »

I have send him instructions. He e-mailed me back and confirmed they worked. I will send them to Todd and see if he will post them online. Or maybe we can see about putting them on the CDM/HTxx50 page.

Return to “Radio Programming”