Motorola software agreement copy

This forum is for discussions regarding all aspects of Motorola radio programming, including hardware, computers, installation and use of RSS/CPS, firmware upgrades, and troubleshooting. There are subforums for discussions of codeplugs, and also for software/firmware release notes and issues.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

VSP5151

Motorola software agreement copy

Post by VSP5151 »

is the M software agreement available on line electronically? I searched the M site and did not find it. I found the toll free number on this site where you can order a paper copy but would like to have a electronic version. THANKS
alex
Administrator

Post by alex »

You don't post your topics more than once here.

Only once, in one forum, not twice, or thriss, but once.

I'll leave your topic open in general motorola discussion.

-Alex

From the FAQ:
Can I post my question in more than one forum?
No. This is called "spamming" the forums. Post your question in one place. If you haven't gotten an answer to your query in a couple of days, you may politly create a new post within your topic and simply put the word "bump" in it. This will cause your topic to rise to the top of others.

There maybe several reasons why your post hasn't been answered, this may be a few of them:

1) The question has been answered on the board several times. Using the serach feature would have yeilded your answer quicker.

2) There is no one who knows the answer to the question

3) You didn't post enough information in your origional topic to make people understand your quesiton. Posting Model Numbers, Flash Codes, Firmware revisions, etc, are all good ideas.

If you post your query in multiple forums, they will be deleted from the system. This might include your origional query. It will be at the descretion of the administrator/moderator which catches you doing it.

If you are caught doing it a second time, your account maybe suspended or terminated without further warning to you. This will be left up to the descretion of the administartion/moderators.

Return to “Radio Programming”