APCO 25 2 meter or 440 repeater/simplex in Seattle area?

This forum is for the discussions targeted at converting various models of Motorola equipment to operate in the 900MHz Amateur Band.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

jjbond
Batboard $upporter

APCO 25 2 meter or 440 repeater/simplex in Seattle area?

Post by jjbond »

Hi guys n gals... is anyone in the Seattle or Eastside area running an APCO 25 repeater, either band? Is anyone else on the board besides myself running Motorola Astro Sabers and Spectras in this area? It would be great to have a few other people around to play APCO with....

Thanks
Jennifer
Jennifer Bond

"There is no greater, darker, deafening sound than, after the loss of a K-9 partner, climbing back into a patrol car and hearing only silence."
WB6DGN

Deja Vu

Post by WB6DGN »

"There is no greater, darker, deafening sound than, after the loss of a K-9 partner, climbing back into a patrol car and hearing only silence."

This may be out of place here, but I hope not. This quote has special meaning to me right now. I am not a policeman, but Ryder, my beloved friend of nearly 15 years is dying of kidney failure. The silence will be deafening around here too.

Tom
HumHead

Post by HumHead »

Please continue the discussion of the thread topic here: http://batboard.batlabs.com/viewtopic.php?t=55042

Return to “Converting Motorola Equipment to 900MHz Amateur”