Metering panel part number question

This forum is for the discussions targeted at converting various models of Motorola equipment to operate in the 900MHz Amateur Band.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

dechief
New User

Metering panel part number question

Post by dechief »

I have a PURC 5000 with the TLN2419A super gee whiz metering panel but a couple of the switches are bad and I don't have a manual to look up the part numbers. The bad switches are labled D1 and D2 on the lower right front panel. They are made by C&K and have the number 7101 stamped on them. I went to the C&K web sight and there are a gazillion combinations and it would be easier to just order them from Motorola if I had the part numbers.

Thanks,
Jack
K6YC
Lake Effect

Re: Metering panel part number question

Post by Lake Effect »

D1 through D4 (S1202 - 1205 on the print) are all the same part number 4083685N04 in the parts list. I didn't check MOL to see if number is still good but the switch is a spdt that should be available at most suppliers.

L.E.
WB6DGN

Re: Metering panel part number question

Post by WB6DGN »

Switch is listed on AccessPoint as follows: SW TGL SPDT .4VA 20V BD MTG: with a list price of $10.25 each. Seems a bit expensive, but at least you don't have to spend a lot of time matching the physical characteristics.
Tom

Return to “Converting Motorola Equipment to 900MHz Amateur”