Loss of Capacity Plus on subscribers

Moderator: Queue Moderator

WB4JGI
was whitstu

Loss of Capacity Plus on subscribers

Post by WB4JGI »

Has anyone experienced a loss of capacity plus trunking on subscribers since release 1.08.10 and above?

I had my radio on 1.08.00 and it was working fine with capacity plus systems and since upgrading to 1.08.10 or 1.08.20 I have yet to see it come back. I have everything setup correctly and have assigned the channel as capacity plus, but when I go over to it all I get is an unprogrammed message on the screen.

Or does anyone know if I can revert or downgrade back to 1.08.00?
Stu
marcosorourke
What radios do you own?: XPR7550

Re: Loss of Capacity Plus on subscribers

Post by marcosorourke »

How many digits are the subscriber IDs? I noticed that as well with our system and when I reduced the subscriber ID down to 5 digits it all of a sudden worked!

Looking at the range of IDs in the contact list, you'll notice that it's only a 5 digit ID that's allowed.
WB4JGI
was whitstu

Post by WB4JGI »

That did it. My ID was 7 digits long I'm down to 5 now and it's working again. Thanks a lot man. I was getting worried I might never get it back.
Stu
marcosorourke
What radios do you own?: XPR7550

Post by marcosorourke »

Yeah it's one of those head scratchers. That took me a while to figure out. I'm not sure the reason for it, but there is probably a logical one.
com501
What radios do you own?: Over 50 - All Motorola

Post by com501 »

Read the MotoTrbo System Planner. Valid ID ranges are explained there. In this case, 65535.

Return to “MotoTRBO Portables and Mobiles (4xxx/6xxx) 1.0 Series Subscribers”