Mototrbo Driver problem together with intel 2200bg wlan

Moderator: Queue Moderator

maelv
What radios do you own?: DP3601

Mototrbo Driver problem together with intel 2200bg wlan

Post by maelv »

Hello all

i have a problem with the mototrbo driver on my laptop computer
the problem is old and i just wanted to know someone else have seen the same problem
the pc is a laptop with an intel 2200bg wireless lan connection on an xp pro sp2

and the mototrbo driver is maybee the first version it came with the mototrbo cps 1.0 build 58.....
i do not remember the firmware version or codeplug version but it is some of the first ones out on the market i Europe

The problem i have is.... normaly i have a very stable wlan connection but when i connect my portabel Dp3601
(euro version of xpr6550) i almost instantly lose my connection to my local wlan router and the only way to connect to the router again is disconnect the trbo radio and reboot the pc

i have moved my local subnet on the wlan router so it do not use the same ip adresses range as the trbo radio

buy i am not very strong in ip adresses and subnet so if someone know what the problem is... it would be good to know...

Thanks

Maelv...
maelv
What radios do you own?: DP3601

Re: Mototrbo Driver problem together with intel 2200bg wlan

Post by maelv »

Just info

i do not longer have this problem with my pc

the solution i dont know what maked the difference but i have reinstalled my pc and have now xp pro with SP3 and a newer WLAN Driver and newer Mototrbo Driver

Maelv...

Return to “MotoTRBO Portables and Mobiles (4xxx/6xxx) 1.0 Series Subscribers”