Can you run SCADA, two-tone paging, DTMF, phone patch, etc on a TRBO system when the radio is in digital mode? Is there a work-around?
Are there qualifiers to determine if something will or won't work?
- Listing for sale or trade of, or links to sites offering for sale or trade of, or giving away, Radio
Service Software (RSS) or Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Profanity, pornography, defamation, or slanderous remarks directed towards any individual or entity
- Commercial advertising (except in the Batboard Vendors forum, as approved by the Admin/Mod Staff)
- Any other items which may be deemed as offensive
If any topics, posts, or private messages containing or relating to the aforementioned material are brought to the attention of the Admin/Mod Staff, they will be deleted.
Additional FAQ items appear here in Forum Rules. Please review them for posting guidelines and further clarification.
Have a question or information regarding interfacing or interoperating Motorola digital radios with models from other manufacturers? Here's the place to do so.
Moderator: Queue Moderator
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:05 pm
- What radios do you own?: HT1550XLS, CDM1550LS+, MTS2000
Public Safety & LMR RF Systems Engineer
I am pretty sure the vocoder is not capable of reliably reproducing two tones, DTMF etc.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest