What is H15 Astro data option?

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

bwigg

What is H15 Astro data option?

Post by bwigg »

At the risk of asking a stupid question, I was wondering what is the H15 astro data option?

I was thinking of swapping out my old vhf vselp controller with one from a uhf radio that has the higher host/DSP for IMBE.

The UHF IMBE controller has 100008-000000-0 flashcode. If I force my my 840001-000000-2 VHF code plug into the IMBE controller will this screw it up? Or will it work Ok, but just not have IMBE/CAI enabled. I was under the impression that in order to enable IMBE/CAI the flash must start with a odd number.

If the IMBE doesn't work I can live without it, but I was trying to help someone out who needs my vselp controller without screwing up my radio.
Pj
What radios do you own?: X9000 thru APX

Post by Pj »

It may not.

What is the host/dsp for both vocons
Lowband radio. The original and non-complicated wide area interoperable communications system
bwigg

Post by bwigg »

The vhf vselp vocon is host 03.20.01/DSP I05.00.18. The UHF IMBE vocon is host 05.51.00/DSP N06.04.11.

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”