XTS25000 and XTS3000 ACC port speaker pin differences?

This forum is dedicated to discussions pertaining specifically to the Motorola ASTRO line of radios (those that use VSELP/IMBE/AMBE), including using digital modulation, digital programming, FlashPort upgrades, etc. If you have general questions please use the General or Programming forums.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

shadowman

XTS25000 and XTS3000 ACC port speaker pin differences?

Post by shadowman »

gday all, i just got myself a cheap RadioTone duplex repeater controller of ebay wich takes the speaker audio from the acc port and then directs it in to the audio in and keying the ptt thus making a cheap and nasty repeater, i have a problem using a XTS3000 as a receiver for the system as when anyone tries to talk through it it squeels nasty audio from the speaker and passes rubbish sounding audio .. im getting the audio from both speaker lines bridged as i read for the jedi series in another post.. this works fine for the xts2500 radios passing decent audio through and back out as p25 agai .. can anyone tell me what i need to do to make the xts3000 stop squeeling and to pass decent audio like the 2500? ive also tried three xts3000s with all the same result. ? the repeater works very well for a cheap p25 setup but id like to use a 3000 as the RX instead of a more expensive 2500. any help would be greatly appreciated . cheers all

Regards
Christian
gsf511
New User

Re: XTS25000 and XTS3000 ACC port speaker pin differences?

Post by gsf511 »

Did you ever get a reply for this? I purchased one of these controllers and couldn't get it to work properly through two XTS2500s.

Return to “Legacy Batboard Motorola ASTRO (VSELP/IMBE/AMBE) Equipment Forum”