R2001B Test Points

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

leaper54
New User

R2001B Test Points

Post by leaper54 »

I have an R2001B on the bench. I have the maintenance manual, but it does NOT clearly show the low voltage supply test points and what they should indicate. Does anyone have a diagram of the test points and voltages? The CRT sweep minimized to a small square, and I found a bad 2N3055 in the HV supply. After replacing it, now the unit will not power up at all!
leaper54
New User

Re: R2001B Test Points

Post by leaper54 »

I got it running! I have the ' free ' service manual from repeater-builders, but the HV supply does not match. I replaced the same 2N3055 again, and it now powers up.
Can anyone supply me with the maintenance manual for an R2001B? Sure would help in the future. Thanks!
leaper54
New User

Re: R2001B Test Points

Post by leaper54 »

I got this up and running, and took some testpoint readings. I'd like to post the diagram here, but cannot find a way to attach the file. I thought it might help someone.

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”