Motorola R2680

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

dtj
New User

Motorola R2680

Post by dtj »

Signal generator levels are non-linear eg if set to -14dBm on the Hi-Gen output is actually -20.23dBm. Self-Cal does not cure the problem.
Noticed that the F1 key sends the unit to some Factory alignment screen,but without any knowledge on what's happening on this screen is not helpful.
The Processor generates Digital signals via the Interface card to control the Generate Module's levelling. Have swopped the Generator Module,the Interface module,but unit is still faulty.
It has also affected the Spectrum Analyzer level accuracy as it uses CAL signal from the Generator module.
I have a lot of experience with these units,but this one has me stumped.
Any help?
DJP126
What radios do you own?: What's a radio?

Re: Motorola R2680

Post by DJP126 »

I would suspect a problem in the RF I/O.
Dave
Bat3516
New User

Re: Motorola R2680

Post by Bat3516 »

Call Freedom. They still support the 2600 line. http://freedomcte.com/wp-content/upload ... cement.pdf

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”