9101 battery

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

GlennD

9101 battery

Post by GlennD »

I picked up a used Willtek (Aeroflex) spectrum analyzer recently. It did not come with a battery. The unit seems to work fine.

I can not find a source for the battery. It seems to be not available anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get a battery for it?
GlennD

Re: 9101 battery

Post by GlennD »

It is strange how the battery pack is made of unoptainum. I can not even find a bad pack to be sent out for rebuilding.

Old IFR parts have completely dissapeared.
Andy Corbin

Post by Andy Corbin »

Is this the same battery pack shell that is used in the IFR500? If so, and you were able to get the shell, could you have a shell built using a 3D printer? If that is the case, I have an IFR500 and perhaps could lend you the shell for such purpose. I would absolutely need to have the shell back though.

Andy
GlennD

Post by GlennD »

I do not think it is the same. It is molded to fit the case and it has multiple contacts. Thanks for the offer.

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”