R2200 /R2400 Circuit boaed extender card

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

WA7SPY
New User

R2200 /R2400 Circuit boaed extender card

Post by WA7SPY »

Hi,
I am new to the list. I have a Motorola R2400 Service Monitor and a borrowed Service Manual. I need to do an alignment of the Service Monitor. Does anyone know of where I can get the circuit board extender card? I need the extender card to access the adjustments and test points on the circuit boards.

Thanks,
Glenn Maclean WA7SPY
DJP126
What radios do you own?: What's a radio?

Re: R2200 /R2400 Circuit boaed extender card

Post by DJP126 »

WA7SPY wrote:Hi,
I am new to the list. I have a Motorola R2400 Service Monitor and a borrowed Service Manual. I need to do an alignment of the Service Monitor. Does anyone know of where I can get the circuit board extender card? I need the extender card to access the adjustments and test points on the circuit boards.

Thanks,
Glenn Maclean WA7SPY
Welcome to Batlabs Glen. For the R2200/R2400 series monitors, you will get better alignment results without the extender boards. At the depot, we (for the most part) only used the extenders for troubleshooting and repair.
Dave
xxx2fan
What radios do you own?: HT750 Ht1250 CDM1250 CDM1550

Post by xxx2fan »

Dave

Are the extender cards available for the R2200 and R2008 series, or were the for the depot.

If they are available would you have the part numbers for them. I'd order a set if they are.

Thanks again

Nice tip also about getting better results alignment without the cards.

Thanks for your great posts
2fan
Harv
DJP126
What radios do you own?: What's a radio?

Post by DJP126 »

The extender cards and extender card kits have been NLA for a looooonnng time.
Dave

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”