General Dynamics/Motorola Test Equipment Repair

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

SKEDMOM

General Dynamics/Motorola Test Equipment Repair

Post by SKEDMOM »

Repair UPDATE
CTDI/Motorola no longer owns the (800)323-6967 toll free number for repair. The number has been re-assigned to a competitor, Nextec out of California after Motorola released it. CTDI/Motorola still handles and is still the authorized repair center for GD and Motorola Test Equipment. If you are told differently then you then you are being given the wrong information. Please contact Motorola Customer Service at (800)227-6772 for further repair and calibration information regarding Test Equipment. I am a CTDI Customer Service Coordinator and I work with their Test Equipment Team (all from the original Motorola TERC Team.)
DJP126
What radios do you own?: What's a radio?

Re: General Dynamics/Motorola Test Equipment Repair

Post by DJP126 »

Nextec was in Japan and was the official service depot for the Asian market. Zvika Golan (the owner) is very knowledgeable on the equipment. Skedmom is correct that CTDI is the official depot for the R2600 series and older.
Dave
mont1120
New User

Re: General Dynamics/Motorola Test Equipment Repair

Post by mont1120 »

I have a R2670A that needs repair, it does not display a radios power output, what is the average cost for repair on a unit like this?

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”