Calibrate COM120B

This forum exists for the purposes for discussing service monitors (This includes but is not limited to Motorola, HP, Aeroflex, GD, etc). Additional topics allowed include test procedures, interpretation of test results, where to find information about specific tests, antenna VSWR, return loss testing, duplexer and filter alignment, etc.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

midstate33

Calibrate COM120B

Post by midstate33 »

OK, I'm satisfied I have my COM120B calibrated, how do I get rid of the "Out of Calibration" message displayed each time
its turned on, if the procedure is in the manual I'm over looking it, any help is appreciated. Tnx Fred/W8WAR
Wowbagger
Aeroflex

Re: Calibrate COM120B

Post by Wowbagger »

If you modify any calibration parameter, the date of cal will be reset. So if you have actually changed any of the cals from the software, that message should have disappeared.

If all you've done is verify the unit is still in cal, you just need to go into the cal screens, open an edit on any one of the calibration values, and close it - that will reset the date and clear the message for a year.
This is my opinion, not Aeroflex's.

I WILL NOT give you proprietary information. I make too much money to jeopardize my job.

I AM NOT the Service department: You want official info, manuals, service info, parts, calibration, etc., contact Aeroflex directly, please.

Return to “Test Equipment & RF Equipment Alignment”