problems installing 06.12.05

Release notes for new versions of programming software and firmware, for any product, should be posted here, as well as topics discussing issues and bugs with and FSB's/SRN's for particular releases.

Moderator: Queue Moderator

catfish67
New User

problems installing 06.12.05

Post by catfish67 »

is there a correct way to install cps. I get a rui41.dll problem when i unzip and install the 32 bit for windowsxp than try to click and run the pro radio icon..thanks in advance
catfish67
New User

Re: problems installing 06.12.05

Post by catfish67 »

Just wanted to add to this..I did use the search function and saw an old thread but did not see a fix...I dont know if this falls under the asking for software or not part but I did want to say this is legal copy, old computer we had this on took a dive and we did not due as well as we should have on a back up. All we can find is this copy we had on an old usb drive. I do see where i can download the rui41 but not sure on where to put it. thanks again
Al

Re: problems installing 06.12.05

Post by Al »

On a windows XP professional platform, rui41.dll is in the following directory:
Program Files\Common Files\Motorola\RDK

You can try manually saving your dll file, but I think you'll still have trouble. IIRC the installer also adds the location of the necessary helper files in the registry at install time.

Return to “Software & Firmware Releases & Issues”