APX CPS Readme wrote:===============================================
APX Portable and Mobile CPS R05.00.00
What's New in the CPS:
- Windows 7 is supported in R05.00.00 CPS and higher.
- Table enhancements: Copy/paste from/to Excel, Fill up/fill down,
right/left navigation keys in tables.
- The Converter Tool (tool that helps convert XTS/XTL codeplugs to APX codeplugs) has been renamed to 'APX Migration Assistant' and it is now included in the Support folder of the APX CPS CD.
- Advanced System Keys - Soft Keys Support (added in CPS version R04.00.02).
Detailed information for this feature can be found in the CPS help.
Help -> CPS Help -> Tutorials -> Security Features -> The Advanced System Keys Feature.
For first time users, please make sure to watch the 'CPS User Interface' tutorials for an introduction to the CPS.
New Radios Supported:
- APX 7000XE
- APX 6000
- APX 6500
New Radio Features Supported:
NOTE: FIRMWARE VERSION R05.00.00 or HIGHER IS REQUIRED FOR THE
FOLLOWING FEATURES TO WORK IN THE RADIO:
- P25 Trunking Remote Monitor
- Advanced Extreme Noise Suppression
- Enhanced Zone Bank Navigation
- Radio Authentication for P25 Trunking
- Mission Critical Bluetooth
- Mobile Auto Power Off
- Voice Announcement On by default
Detailed information for these features can be accessed from the CPS Help ribbon by selecting CPS Help Topics.
Please note that:
- Beginning January 1, 2011, the Federal Communications Commission will no longer accept applications for new wideband 25 KHz operations, and modification of existing wideband 25 KHz stations that expands the authorized interference contour (19 dBu VHF, 21 dBu UHF)
Per the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), this software will not allow the programming of the radio to operate on 25 KHz channel spacing for the impacted frequencies. This Customer Programming Software is intended for programming radios to be used in the United States of America (USA) to ensure compliance with the VHF and UHF narrowband mandate issued by the Federal CC.
- Due to a defect fix to field 'Individual Call Max Target Ring Time (sec)' in the General Tab of the Trunking Wide node, when reading a radio which has this field previously programmed to 'Infinite', this field will be displayed as '60' and invalid. Please proceed to re-select the desired value for this field.