Trbo Drag and Drop

Moderator: Queue Moderator

WCHija
What radios do you own?: XPR 7550 & XPR 5550

Trbo Drag and Drop

Post by WCHija »

I have tried to drag and drop channel, contact, and signaling system info from one code plug to another without success. I have tried 7550 to 7550 and 7550 to 5550. After I select what I want to drag (left mouse button just like in the help file) I cant move the selected item.

Does drag and drop not work in Trbo?
Semper Fidelis

Some Cops are Perfect, the rest ride in patrol cars!
Wiregeek

Re: Trbo Drag and Drop

Post by Wiregeek »

That's correct, there is no drag and drop support in TRBO cps.

You should, however, be able to right click individual entries or entire subcategories and copy then paste them. Seems to work across models (I just copy pasted a zone from an XPR 7350 to an XPR 4350 as a test)
wavetar
Administrator

Post by wavetar »

Wiregeek wrote:That's correct, there is no drag and drop support in TRBO cps.

That is incorrect. MotoTRBO CPS does allow drag and drop. You need to open both codeplugs within the same instance of CPS...opening a separate CPS window and trying to drag & drop between them (like you can with Astro & Astro25 CPS) will not work. Simply open one codeplug, size it to half the CPS screen, and open another in the same CPS session. You can then drag & drop.
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Welcome to the /\/\achine.
WCHija
What radios do you own?: XPR 7550 & XPR 5550

Post by WCHija »

Doh (hits head) thank you both. I would have never thought to try either of those ideas.
Semper Fidelis

Some Cops are Perfect, the rest ride in patrol cars!
RFguy

Post by RFguy »

I want in import/export utility.

Something like a CVS file that I can fill in a list of frequencies, alias's, tones, color codes. You name it, then "Import" it to a codeplug.

Export from a mobile and import to a portable.

Return to “MotoTRBO Portables and Mobiles (3xxx/5xxx/7xxx/SL) 2.0 Series Subscribers”