- Listing for sale or trade of, or links to sites offering for sale or trade of, or giving away, Radio
Service Software (RSS) or Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Profanity, pornography, defamation, or slanderous remarks directed towards any individual or entity
- Commercial advertising (except in the Batboard Vendors forum, as approved by the Admin/Mod Staff)
- Any other items which may be deemed as offensive
If any topics, posts, or private messages containing or relating to the aforementioned material are brought to the attention of the Admin/Mod Staff, they will be deleted.
Additional FAQ items appear here in Forum Rules. Please review them for posting guidelines and further clarification.
Moderator: Queue Moderator
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New User
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:51 pm
- What radios do you own?: XTS5k,2500, XPR6550
I have taken over programming for a fleet that includes one XPR5550e with the HHCH (PMLN7131b). I though that it was programmed with just one bank, but after reading it, they are organized in banks in CPS. Does the HHCH not support banks/zones? Thanks!
You can program multiple zones (banks) into a radio with a hand-held control head. Make sure you allow access to zone changes via the menu or assign buttons for changing zones.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest