XTL5000 FL 01-90 then Maintenance Mode

Moderator: Queue Moderator

nicholasdejohn
New User

XTL5000 FL 01-90 then Maintenance Mode

Post by nicholasdejohn »

Hello Everyone:

Have an issue with my XTL, that I was hoping someone could help me out with before I have to resort to sending it to the Depot and spending an outrageous amount of money. As I mentioned, I have an XTL500, O3 Control Head, Mid Power, UHF-2 Band. The radio has been in my truck and functioning for a while now with out any issues. A couple of days ago, I went to program the radio with a USB programming cable, realizing that it was the wrong cable. No harm done (at least I think), because I disconnected the cable and the radio continued to function normally. The next day, I connected the correct cable to it and went to write to codeplug to the radio. The write failed mid-way and when the radio restarted, this is now my result.

I have tried re-syncing the control head with the chassis, with no luck. I now, have the radio out of the truck and benched. I have checked the F0400 fuse on the main board to see if the chassis was not getting power. That seems to be fine. I am at a loss right now. I am really trying to avoid a Depot trip.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Nick
nicholasdejohn
New User

Re: XTL5000 FL 01-90 then Maintenance Mode

Post by nicholasdejohn »

Anyone???

Return to “ASTRO25 Series (XTS/XTL 1500/2500/5000) Subscribers”